12.02.2012

Secret Santa

Yesterday, I met up with my girlfriends to do our secret Santa!

We met at Oh la la Crepes (super good) and we exchanged gifts! It was so much fun seeing who got who. I had such a blast hanging out with these girls and getting some girl time! After a great breakfast and wonderful conversations we headed down town walnut creek to do some browsing and to take a picture with Santa! Yeah, you read that right, to take a picture with Santa! LOL the kiddos werent there so it was the mommies turn to take a picture with Santa lol.


Marissa got Meagan


 Meagan got Brandi
 Brandi got Marissa
 Melissa Got me and I got her! (I totally forgot to get a picture of her and her and I together ;(

This is true friendship... Marissa had a blister on her toe so Meagan gave her a piggy back ride!





 15 weeks and 4 days prego!!

Here is our Santa picture!!

These are all such wonderful memories with girlfriends that I adore, and never want to forget! I love how crazy, silly we can be when we are with each other. I love that I can be myself and they love me for me!

I thank God for these girls, because whenever I have a problem or worried about something, I just run to them for prayer and support! Love that they are there in a heart beat to pray for me and love on me. God has truly blessed me with great friends!

Thank you Jesus!





3 comments:

  1. Awww I love these pictures and the memories they represent. That was truly one of my favorite days :) I love you all so much and I agree that I never want to forget! Love you girlie! Thanks for sharing the pics. <3 xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a wonderful time! adorable pics! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you ladies had a fabulous time! Love the Santa photo, too cute :) I pray that I can find a good support system of God loving gals here (we recently relocated to a different base). I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!