1.06.2013

a date with the birthday girl

 On Raychel's actual birthday we did a one on one date. I love this, I love spending one on one with each one of my kids for their birthday. I took her out to breakfast at our favorite crepes place in walnut creek, then we got Ice cream and colored in her favorite coloring book while we were there, and then we headed to her favorite park! It only was a few hours but we both had a blast spending quality time with each other.





 Going down the slide together! I actually really enjoyed it haha



 I love you baby girl!! I am so proud of you!! you are an extraordinary big sister! You are such a great example to your sisters and soon to your brother! I thank God for your sweet heart every day <33 p="p">

God bless you, chula!!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, happy 5th! Crepes are the best..& we have the same bubble necklace- color and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day with a beautiful little girl! We love you Raychel!! You are such a wonderful Mommy Olga ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!