1.03.2013

My sweet Miracle

  words cant even describe how thankful and overjoyed I am to be having a son! I cannot thank God enough for what he has done!!!! This journey has and is amazing!! Now, I just cant wait to give birth to Joshua and finally get to hold him in my arms!! He is such a miracle!! I will be posting his journey soon! It'll more likely be a vlog since its kinda long and saying it would be the fastest way to get it out there. Joshua isn't even born yet and he already has an amazing journey!!

This two are the verses I lived and breathed every day even before conceiving him!!

Mark 11:24
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have recieved it and it will be yours."

  I Samuel 1:27
"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord."




6 comments:

  1. congratulations on a BOY! Joshua, oh is he going to be so mothered by all you girls. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH!!! I'm still on cloud 9! So happy for you girl! I love that verse in Samuel. Before we concieved Rowan, I prayed on that verse too! And thats why its his middle name! So cool.

    I can't wait to snuggle little Joshua! Our boys will be such good little buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious!!! He is amazing! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful sister!!! Gods blessing be upon you! love you! Love you Joshua!! cant wait!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! You guys are having a boy!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!