1.05.2013

Raychel's 5th Birthday Party

 
My sweet baby girl!!! I can not believe you are almost 5!! We celebrated your birthday early, because your real birthday is on Thursday and we wanted to make sure all your friends and family would be there and they were!

You wanted your birthday party to be a dress up for all your friends... I couldn't think of such a fun idea myself! So, all your friends dressed up in their favorite princess and of course for the boys their favorite super hero. Raychel, you had such a blast with all your friends eating, playing in your room, coloring the tail for pin the tail on the donkey, braking open your Merida (BRAVE) pinata, and of course your favorite cake and presents! 

It was such a great turn out, I couldn't be any happier on how it all turned out and how smooth it all went. I think it went extra smooth because Madison slept through half of your party ;)

I love you sweet Raychel and turning 5 is a start to lots of new beginnings!! I thank God for you everyday my sweet baby girl! Mommy and daddy love you so very much and we are so very proud of you!!  

























              

2 comments:

  1. such a great celebration for sweet Raychel! I'm so happy we were there to celebrate with you and your family! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute party idea ! Happy bday to your princess!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!