1.27.2013

San Diego Trip 2013

 Our yearly San Diego trip has come and gone. 
This was the last year the kids and I would be joining Ray, because next year around this time Raychel will be in Kindergarten!! 

The drive to San Diego was not bad, but the way back it seemed like it took FOREVER! San Diego was such a relaxing little vaca for the girls and I. We woke up, ate breakfast, drove dad to his seminar and then headed back to our room to relax and then head out to a beach/park. The weather was perfect while we were down there, so the girls had tons of fun getting their feet wet and playing in the sand. 

On our way to San Diego!






soon baby Joshua Ray you will be playing with your sisters!



 All freshened up for dinner!



 23 weeks with baby Joshua Ray






 Dinner at a vegan restaurant 



 Back to our room to cuddle with the hubby and watch The Bachelor!

Every time we go to San Diego we meet up with my high school girlfriend Melissa. I enjoying seeing her and catching up on our lives. 







This year as well as last years... San Diego was a simple relaxing trip. We didn't do too much, just relaxed, went to the beach park a few times and out to lunch and dinners. 





















I will miss you Melissa/San Diego!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, looks like you guys had a lovely time :) ps. your baby bump is too stinkin' cute!

    xoxo,
    Noe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic love.

    You've got to give me some tips on keeping your sanity with three girls (especially because you know how it is having a toddler and a newborn). Now with almost four, girl you must be a saint and have so much patience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trip! I love all the photos! I NEED your cell phone case!! AHh! I love it! Your adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww the pictures are adorable. Looks like an amazing trip! I love all of the cute pictures of the girls at the beach and park. Also the ones of Ray throwing the girls up - so beautiful! I'm glad you all had a great time! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!