2.18.2013

Belly Business - Joshua Ray

 25 weeks to 26 weeks

This pregnancy has been so special because I'm carrying my baby boy!!

Joshua... surprisingly... you have been less active then the girls. Don't get me wrong you move a lot, but I feel like with your sisters they moved way more.

I can not wait to hold you in my arms and love on you!! You are going to be so loved by me, your dad, and your beautiful sisters! You are such a blessing to us, and we can not wait for you to join us. I am always imagining how you are going to look! secretly or maybe not so secretly now, but I really want you to look like Madison since I feel like Raychel and Oceana Isabel look more like each other, I would love for you and Madison to look more alike! We shall see!! 

Joshua, I love you so much my son!! God has shown me how great His love is for me, to have given me you! Through out this pregnancy with you God has been teaching me so much and I feel so blessed. I love you, and I cant wait till May to see your beautiful face and hold you in my arms!






10 comments:

  1. im so excited for your baby boy!! i have one of each.. and a mothers bond with her son is just amazing! so much different than my daughter. Both are amazing.. but you'll soon understand what im talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a gorgeous pregnant woman! I am so so so so so excited for Rowan and Xander to have a little buddy to play with. They are going to be his little protectors :)

    PS I love your date night outfit! I'm just so excited to meet this little man, I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet post!!! and you are absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so beautiful! of course : ) best wishes for you throughout the rest of your pregnancy-a boy! how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful mama-to-be! And you are ROCKING those purple heels!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do pregnancy SO well! So thankful to hear you are having a perfectly healthy pregnancy and little man will be here before you know it! You are positively glowing ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are glowing my friend! You look stunning prego. :) I can't wait to meet and hold sweet little Joshua. What a blessing! Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Olga,

    I used to read your blog all the time and somehow ended up so busy working full time and being a mama to my girls that I lost track of the blog world for a while. I came across you again this morning and I am so happy for you!! Congrats!!! I am 22 weeks pregnant as well with our third - a boy after 2 girls :) You look glowing! Looking forward to reading your blog again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so gorgeous! Especially when carrying a baby. :) I wish I looked that good prego. Having a son is so much fun! My son has stolen my heart.
    We're expecting our 3rd baby (I'm 20 weeks along) and this is our last one too. Cherish it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!