4.11.2013

Maternity Pictures {Joshua Ray}

  I feel so incredibly blessed to have gotten these maternity pictures taken with this wonderful lady, Tara Oliver! She did such an incredible job!! She totally made this pregnancy that much more memorable!! I am so grateful to her, she is such a sweet caring person and I totally recommend her to anyone who is interested in getting professional pictures done. click {{HERE}} for her website!














































I can not wait to hold my precious son in my arms!! I feel so so blessed to be carrying a son! I feel so blessed to have this beautiful family that the Lord gave me!! I couldn't ask for anything better!! I have the best husband and the prettiest 3 little girls I have ever seen and soon my precious son to join us!!! Feeling SO blessed right now!! God you are so good to me! Thank you, heavenly Father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



10 comments:

  1. Ahh, you are so beautiful!!! Maternity model :) I love them all!! So excited for God's little blessing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Olga, these are STUNNING! I can't pick a favorite. I'm so excited for you and your family. God Bless you and this wonderful little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are beautiful, and you are so so photogenic! Joshua is blessed to have a Momma who is so beautiful and loves him so much. (And Daddy and sisters, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous as always! Beautiful photos too. I really love the brown dress you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful and so stylish!!! It won't be long now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous photos! What a wonderful memento for you to cherish and remember this pregnancy. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look stunning! so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sweetie, these pictures are amazing. It is so beautiful to see you pregnant with your precious boy. You look amazing! Love you and can't wait to hold Joshua <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!