12.27.2013

//Secret Santa//

The beginning of December I had my girlfriends over to do our annual secret santa gift exchange!

Last year we went out to breakfast and did some shopping together. This year we wanted to do something fun yet intiamte at the same time, so we decided to have it at my house and have a pj party.

What a blast it was!!!
We were comfy, we ate, we drank, we exchanged gifts, we talked, we laughed, we danced, and we got loose- haha!

It was such a fun night!! No kids, no husbands, just some amazingly fun girls in night!!





















  



1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun!!!! I was just going through some of my old blog posts and catching up on blogs I used to follow when I had more time :) Congrats on your new baby boy! I still have dreams that we'll add a baby girl to our family, so I just loved seeing that you all added a boy! (boymom, 4 boys strong, Christa)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!