5.12.2014

My 29th Birthday

  I am 29!!
 
What a wonderful time it was celebrating my 29th Birthday.
 
It started with coffee, Mani's and Pedi's. We then headed to my girl friends restaurant for appetizers and wine.
 
In the evening we headed to underdog where more of my girlfriends were going to meet up.
 
 What a wonderful time it was!
My girlfriends all went around the table saying how they met me and what they thought of me. I was humbled on every word they said. Such sweet, loving, kind words of what they think of me.
 I am very blessed to have these group of girls in my life!
I love them so much!
 
I give a big thanks to my sister for putting this together <3 div="" style="text-align: center;"> 














 

1 comment:

  1. I love you! I'm so happy I was able to come, I had a blast <3333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!