8.08.2014

Vegas Trip 2014

I absolutely LOVE that we tag along to the Mike Ferry Organization seminars that Ray attends!

I love making it a mini vacation. I love that I don't have to clean, cook, and do laundry for a whole week!

I love being by the pool all day and watching my babies swim and make new friends. We all enjoy getting ready in the evening and eating out at one of the many yummy restaurants they have. 

At the end of the week (Friday) Ray gets out early from his seminar and he can finally relax the rest of the weekend and enjoy being by the pool with us.

During the week we took the kids to Circus Circus and they had a blast playing the games and getting on all the rides.

I love these mini getaways and I love that my kids love them too!!

Thanks hubby for letting us tag along!! xoxo
































 
 








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!